Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another Monday (October 4, 2010)

I’ll give a dollar to anyone willing to bring me a cup of coffee this morning.

Fall is finally here. Needless to say, this is very exciting. I humbly suggest that everyone pick their favorite autumn fabric (preferably something with pumpkins on it) and sew it to the bottom of your shorts to make pants. I, personally, favor flannel for the chilly weather, but I’ll leave that up to you.

There is a lady in my office right now. She’s telling me about a book that I really MUST read. We’re going on 15 minutes. So far, I’ve learned that there’s a man who has his head cut off with a meat cleaver, there’s an elderly man who exposes himself to elderly women in funeral homes and it is all apparently being narrated by an ex-ho. Going on 18 minutes. Don’t really like it. Just kinda wish it would stop. 20 minutes *sighs*

As a general rule, Mondays tend to be depressing horrible things. However, seeing as even Mondays are a day that the Lord has made and I need to rejoice and be glad in that, I’ve decided to create a “Monday Highlight of the Week.” I’m 12% sure this will encourage me to look for the brighter side of the day.

Monday Highlight of the Week:

In place of normal UPS guy, the desperately handsome blonde haired UPS “fill-in” delivered our supplements today. He smiled twice and told me to have a beautiful day. I’m pretty sure he wanted to make out but seeing as we were both working, it really wouldn’t have been all that appropriate.

Happy Monday!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment