Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hi. (October 13, 2010)

Hello friends, this blog is a bit different then the norm. I actually have something very serious to discuss! (imagine that…)

I’m 27 years old and I have absolutely no idea what I’m going to do with my life. I know that whatever I do, I want it to help me to love people more, love God better, and grow as best as I can. The problem is, I don’t have a clue what that means for me. I find myself at a “fork in the road” of sorts and I’m asking for your prayer that God will make it abundantly clear to me what it is that I’m supposed to do. And that I won’t lose my mind while I’m waiting to hear from him…..

On a lighter note….

There’s a moth that has been living on our door since I arrived to work this morning. So far the only movement I’ve noticed has been a gradual 187 degree turn. I’ve named him Earl. Needless to say, this is very important.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment