Saturday, March 19, 2011

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT RAMBLINGS...but not really (October 6, 2010)

Seeing as no one loves me enough to bring me coffee, I broke down and bought my own this morning. Lovely, but not nearly as lovely as free “love coffee.”

I have the Fall bug. I miss the north. Today we have all the doors and windows open at work. If I squint my eyes and look to the right, the tree across the street looks like it’s changing color. When I open my eyes, though, it’s dead. Needless to say, this is very disappointing. I keep hoping for different results which means I’ve been disappointed no less than 11.7 times to today.

EMERGENCY: Desperately handsome, blonde haired “fill-in” UPS guy delivered to our office again today. There’s a.067% chance he switched routes with our normal guy because he’s in love with me.

I’m glad God made bicycles and cucumbers.

That is all.

**I just wrote this entire blog without a single spelling error. In order of congratulations, I humbly suggest that you bring me a Caramel, Blackberry latte with soy.**

***I figure there’s a 6% chance that someone may actually bring me coffee if I change the wording of my request***

****ironically, I spelled congratulations incorrectly****

No comments:

Post a Comment