Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Coffee House Blog...And a Bonus (December 19, 2010)

I’m currently at the Blend waiting to see Blockade Runner (pretend it’s last Friday).

There’s a random guy hanging around who I may be tempted to karate chop if I knew that I couldn’t use him for my blog. Below, I’m keeping a record of basically everything leaving his mouth. Enjoy….

  • I’m going to get a tattoo of Captain Planet on my ribcage.
  • I’m Jewish so I can’t eat bacon. Instead I eat beef bacon which ends up being better for me anyway since it’s completely fat-free.
  • I think it would be sweet if I could get orange dreds. They’re really sweet.
  • I SWEAR when you played the drums tonight, you took on the form of a unicorn!
  • I need something strong and manly tonight. I’ll take a Shirley Temple.

Unfortunately, at this point, subject moved out of ear range.

On another note…I know that a few of you procrastinators have been scrambling for my last-minute Christmas gift so I thought I’d make a few suggestions:

  1. A pet owl. Preferably white…
  2. A vintage airstream.
  3. 33 pairs of warm socks that reach my knees in assorted colors.
  4. A lifetime supply of cherry poptarts.
  5. A little orange kitten.
  6. An all expense paid trip to Ireland.
  7. Rosetta Stone so I can learn to speak Greek.
  8. Special edition Pink Yahtzee. It has a fuzzy pink shaker cup….http://www.amazon.com/Yahtzee-Classic-Shake-Score-Shout/dp/B002SUAWD0

Have the Best Sunday Ever.

That is all…

No comments:

Post a Comment