Saturday, March 19, 2011

An Appeal For Help (November 18, 2010)

EMERGENCY: (I feel like people pay 6% more attention to what I have to say when I say it’s an emergency even though it really isn’t.)

My dad and I are going to be renovating a vintage airstream together…hopefully starting within the next couple of months. It’s probably going to be the most amazing thing you’re ever going to see and you’ll be incredibly jealous that it’s not yours. Needless to say, this is incredibly exciting. Now what I need from you, my Michigan peeps, is for you to keep your eyes peeled. Seeing as (for now) I’m all the way down here, it’s a bit difficult for me to find what it is that I’m looking for allll the way up there. If you know of or see any semi-decent looking airstream for sale, please let me know. Like I said, I’m planning on completely renovating so the interior doesn’t have to be perfect, or even pretty…I just need to know that the electric, plumbing, etc. is functional and that the structure itself is sound. I’m looking to spend somewhere between $0-$3500. It IS important that it be somewhere in Michigan, seeing as teleportation has not yet been perfected and I would probably have to sell my hypothetical first-born child to afford the gas it would take me to drag it from wherever it may be.

On another note…who decided that “keep your eyes peeled” should be an expression used in every day conversation. I, personally, think that the idea of an eye being peeled is completely disgusting.

Have the best Thursday ever.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment